Yield: Yields about 3-1/2 cups roasted pineapple.
If your pineapple is very sweet, use a bit less sugar.
Fuel your creative spark. Sign up for eletters today and get the latest from Fine Cooking plus special offers.
• Serve chunks or slices with vanilla ice cream.
• Stir diced chunks into your next batch of banana bread or lemon cake.
• Toss some into an apple pie or galette.
• Chop and use to flavor a buttercream frosting.
• Chop and then season with a pinch of nutmeg, a little ground cinnamon, and a bit of grated orange zest; use as a cheesecake topping or a turnover filling.
• Chop and toss with a pinch of ground cumin, ground coriander, a splash of balsamic vinegar, and some chopped fresh mint to make a roasted pineapple “chutney.”
We haven't received any reviews yet for this recipe.
Have you made it? Tell us what you thought!
Explore the Pacific Northwest as Moveable Feast with Fine Cooking travels to Seattle to get a taste of some of the freshest food on the west coast. Host Curtis Stone…View all Moveable Feast recipes and video extras
© 2017 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Fine Cooking may receive a percentage of sales for items purchased through links on this site, including Amazon Associates and other affiliate advertising programs.
Do you really want to delete the list, ?
This won't delete the recipes and articles you've saved, just the list.
This feature has been temporarily disabled during the beta site preview.
Add/Edit a private note for this recipeThis note is only visible to you.
Double CheckAre you sure you want to delete your notes for this recipe?