By Restless_Gypsy, member
Posted: August 29th, 2010
Marinated half fried chicken breasts seasoned with mushrooms in cream sauce, can be served with vegetables and rice
1 kilo guiltless chicken breasts
500 ml fresh cream
1 can of mushrooms or 250 grams fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon pepper ( white or black)
2 teaspoon Oregano
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Clean the chicken breast well, wash them with water and some vinegar.
2. In a bowl add all the above ingredients and mix well.
3. then marinate the chicken in it for at least 30 minutes.
4. heat a pan then with a fork remove the breasts from the marine" and add to the heated pan, flip it once it is golden brown.
5. while frying the chicken add the mushrooms to the marine" in the bowl.
5. In an oven platter or Pyrex add the chicken to it.
6. add the mushroom and the sauce to the pan stir till hot then remove from heat and add to the chicken.
7. cover the surface with aluminium foil and place in the oven for 30 minutes under temperature 150-200 degrees