By elizabethwharton, member
Posted: November 5th, 2012
A healthy way to eat spaghetti with the no-pork, no-beef ingredients.
6 Tomatoes (cubed)
9 Cloves Garlic (minced)
1/4 cup Olive Oil
5 Cans of Tuna in Vegetable oil (or in Brine)
1 can mushroom
3-4 handfuls of Basil Leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 kilo of Spaghetti
1. Heat the wok for about 7 mins with the olive oil poured in.
2. Saute the garlic and the tomatoes.
3. Add the tuna & mushroom and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add in the fresh basil leaves and stir.
5. Put the cooked spaghetti into the mixture.