Tools for Making Croissantscomments (0) January 13th, 2009 in Blogs
You'll need some equipment to make croissants at home (issue #97, pp. 54-61), most of which you probably already have. But if not, here are some sources:
Pictured in the article:
• Organic bib apron, $21.95 from Chefwear.
• Salter Aquatronic scale, $59.95 from Cooking.com.
• KitchenAid stand mixer, $299.99 to $499.99 from Cooking.com.
• Maple French rolling pin, $13.95 from Cooking.com.
• Parchment half-sheets, $19.95 for 100, King Arthur Flour.
• Upholstery ruler, $21 from Perfect Fit.
• Bench knife, $6.99 from Ultimate Baker.
• Leifheit pizza cutter, $10.99 from Amazon.com.
• Aluminum half-sheet pans, $19.95 from King Arthur Flour.
• Pastry brush, 1-1/2 inches wide, $6.45 from Cooking.com.
posted in: Blogs
SHOP THE ISSUE
Quick and easy online shopping for any of the equipment or products reviewed in the magazine, plus everything sourced in the "Where to Buy It" column.