You’ll need some equipment to make croissants at home (issue #97, pp. 54-61), most of which you probably already have. But if not, here are some sources:
Pictured in the article:
• Organic bib apron, $21.95 from Chefwear.
• Salter Aquatronic scale, $59.95 from Cooking.com.
• KitchenAid stand mixer, $299.99 to $499.99 from Cooking.com.
• Maple French rolling pin, $13.95 from Cooking.com.
• Parchment half-sheets, $19.95 for 100, King Arthur Flour.
• Upholstery ruler, $21 from Perfect Fit.
• Bench knife, $6.99 from Ultimate Baker.
• Leifheit pizza cutter, $10.99 from Amazon.com.
• Aluminum half-sheet pans, $19.95 from King Arthur Flour.
• Pastry brush, 1-1/2 inches wide, $6.45 from Cooking.com.
Organic bib apron.
Stand mixer with a dough hook attachment.
Large baking sheets.
Yardstick or tape measure.