Yield: Yields about 3-1/2 cups roasted pineapple.
If your pineapple is very sweet, use a bit less sugar.
• Serve chunks or slices with vanilla ice cream.
• Stir diced chunks into your next batch of banana bread or lemon cake.
• Toss some into an apple pie or galette.
• Chop and use to flavor a buttercream frosting.
• Chop and then season with a pinch of nutmeg, a little ground cinnamon, and a bit of grated orange zest; use as a cheesecake topping or a turnover filling.
• Chop and toss with a pinch of ground cumin, ground coriander, a splash of balsamic vinegar, and some chopped fresh mint to make a roasted pineapple “chutney.”
Love to cook? Sign up today to get daily recipes from Fine Cooking plus special offers
We haven't received any reviews yet for this recipe.
Have you made it? Tell us what you thought!
© 2020 The Taunton Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Fine Cooking may receive a percentage of sales for items purchased through links on this site, including Amazon Associates and other affiliate advertising programs.
Do you really want to delete the list, ?
This won't delete the recipes and articles you've saved, just the list.
This feature has been temporarily disabled during the beta site preview.
Add/Edit a private note for this recipeThis note is only visible to you.
Double CheckAre you sure you want to delete your notes for this recipe?
Get the print magazine, 25 years of back issues online, over 7,000 recipes, and more.